It's Summer at MDP and you do not want to miss out on all of the awesome events we have going on here at Murrieta Dance Project.
Choose one or more events below and
spend the summer with Murrieta Dance Project!
Free Dance Week – June 19th-June 22nd
June 19th-June 22nd
Does your child LOVE coming to class? Do they want to share their dance experience with their friends??
We would like to invite them to bring up to 3 friends to class for FREE DANCE WEEK JUNE 19-JUNE 22. This is an open and free week for all dancers! Current dancers can take as many classes as he or she desires and can bring a friend to do the same! If you have more than 3 friends to bring please check with the front desk.
Current MDP Dancers:
- Dancers should still take classes at their age and level but can take one level and age above as well!
- Make sure you check out the schedule as there are some changes from the normal MDP schedule and some exciting additions!
Friend Of Dancers:
- All non MDP dancers will need to fill out an online waiver to take class.
- Have your friends visit the MDP website and click on the "Studio" tab and click "Register"
- Fill out the online waiver and choose the class "Free Week"
- Your friend will then be enrolled in our system and can take class!
- Friends need to come to the front desk and get their free week pass to attend.