Murrieta Dance Project Dancers will perform in our Annual Revue at the end of each season in June. This is a time to showcase all of their talents and what they have learned throughout the year. You will not want to miss out on this exciting event!!! Here are some fun facts about our shows…
- There are 3 Revue Shows in 2016. Selected classes will perform in 1 show. Dancers, depending on the number of enrolled classes, will perform in 1-3 shows.
- The Revue Information packet will come out in February and fees will be due in March.
- Revue dances will begin in March and should be complete by May.
- Costumes will be handed out April through June.
- MDP will hold a Revue Picture Day before the shows.
- The 2016 Revue will be held June 17 & 18 at the beautiful Temecula Valley High School Theater. There will be an evening show on the 17th and a matinee and evening show the 18th.
- MDP has an annual Father/Daughter dance that is an amazing tear jerking moment between Fathers and Daughters. This is such a special performance and dancers 3 years and older and encouraged to participate.