|Classes per week||Tuition|
|Unlimited: 1st sibling||-$20|
|Unlimited: 2nd sibling||-$40|
- If a class is 75 minutes you would count it as 1 class and add $10 to your base tuition (unless you are at the unlimited rate)
- If a class is 90 Minutes you would count it as 1 class and add $20 to your base tuition (unless you are at the unlimited rate)
- Single Class Rate:
- $17/class for class 45-60 minutes
- $22/class for class 75 minutes
- $25/class for class 90 minutes
- Annual Registration is $25 for the first dancer and $20 for each dancer thereafter
- Sibling discounts are available
- Private lessons are booked through individuals instructors
Tumbling Classes Will Start September 2016
PLEASE NOTE: The tumbling program is not part of the dance program.
- If a student is enrolled in 5 or more dance classes, the price for tumbling is $40 per month
- If a student is enrolled in 1-4 dance classes, the price for tumbling is $50 per month
- A student taking just tumbling is $60 per month
- An annual registration fee of $25.00 for the first dancer and $20.00 thereafter is due at time of registration. Company dancers registration fee is $15 if dancers are registered by the Open House Registration Day.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of every month. A $25 late fee will be added to all tuition received after the 5th of the month.
- If tuition payments have not been received by the 10th of the month, students will not be able to attend class.
- Tuition is based on four classes per month. Months with five classes are used to offset holidays and studio closures.
- Murrieta Dance Project will accept: Cash, Checks, Money Order, Visa or Mastercard.
- Families must give a 30-day notice if you chose to take a break from MDP. If the dancer takes a break mid season you are required to re-register and pay the $25 re-registration fee.
- There will be no refunds for missed classes. Students may make-up missed classes within one month of absence. Please check in with the front desk before attending a make-up class.
- Private lessons are available and booked through the individual instructor. If you would like to book a private lesson please contact the front desk.
- Semi-Private and Private Pilates sessions are available. For more information please contact Cory below.
There will be a $25 NSF fee for all returned checks. After the 3rd returned check MDP will require that all fees be paid by cash or card.