Attendance will be monitored each month. We encourage consistent attendance as this promotes a strong work ethic and will give each dancer the best results in regards to training.
Dancers arriving 10 minutes late to any class will not be permitted to attend that particular class, no matter the reason. We understand that “things” may happen, but we will stick strongly to this rule, as tardiness tends to disrupt the class. Any dancer that is not allowed into class due to tardiness is more than welcome to make-up that particular class.
Make- Up Policy
Missed classes due to studio closures, illness and other reasons can be made up within one month of the missed class. Dancers must be enrolled in the same amount of classes in the month missed in order to make-up the classes. Dancers cannot drop classes and then use make-ups to take the dropped classes.
Any dancer that drops all classes must give a 30-day notice to drop. If a dancer is outside of the 30-day drop time he/she will still be charged the full month’s tuition. If a dancer chooses to re-enroll after dropping all classes there will be an additional re-registration fee of $25.
Student Drop Off
Students should arrive at least 10 minutes before class and be picked up within 10 minutes after class.
Students are expected to arrive to class on time, in proper attire. If a student is continuously tardy, he/she may be asked to change classes to a more convenient time.
Students arriving ten minutes late to class will not be permitted to attend that particular class.
For liability purposes, parents are not allowed to sit in dance rooms. Murrieta Dance Project has provided viewing windows for parents and guests to enjoy watching their children dance without distracting the students during class.
NOTE: Class size is generally limited to 10-20 students depending on age. If a class has reached capacity, a waiting list will be started.
- An annual registration fee of $25.00 for the first dancer and $20.00 thereafter is due at time of registration.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of every month. A $25 late fee will be added to all tuition received after the 5th of the month.
- If tuition payments have not been received by the 10th of the month, students will not be able to attend class.
- Tuition is based on four classes per month. Months with five classes are used to offset holidays and studio closures.
- Murrieta Dance Project will accept: Cash, Checks, Money Order, Visa or Mastercard.
- Families must give a 30-day notice if you chose to take a break from MDP. If the dancer takes a break mid season you are required to re-register and pay the $25 re-registration fee.
- There will be no refunds for missed classes. Students may make-up missed classes within one month of absence. Please check in with the front desk before attending a make-up class.